Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I NEED A JOB!

On top of having to go to Chemistry Class tonight (not my favorite class), I found out I didn't get the job with A&M EMS. I'm a little frustrated because it puts a dent in my plans (I can't get paid to go to A&M football games). I am, however, looking into another ambulance service that would pay more and offer benefits. The name of the EMS Service is Legacy EMS, which offers 911 ambulance service in San Jacinto County and transport ambulances in Brazos County. I didn't really want to do transport only EMS but I think it will be a good learning experience for me. Someone with Careflight, while I was doing my EMT clinicals, told me that 911 service EMS is where all the exciting action is, but if you really want to learn stuff, to stick with transports and working with hospitals. I also feel better about an interview for an EMT job now that I've experienced one. I wasn't sure what to expect when I did my interview for A&M EMS, but now I feel better prepared. Please pray for me as I try to find a job down here. I know that God's plans will lead me in the right direction.

I got a call from Cameron today asking me to be the Co-Leader in the weekend trip that he is leading. I'm very excited about this! I'm going to have breakfast with Kelly Davidson and all of the leaders and co-leaders for the weekend trips to discuss the plans.

No comments: