Sunday, September 19, 2010

09-19-2010

I had a great weekend, got to go see David, Kristen, Ava, and Penny in Abilene. Micah and Jeremy both rode with me to Abilene. We stopped by in Irving and spent Friday night there with our parents, and then left Saturday morning for Abilene. I got to Abilene at about 1:00pm, so we went to lunch once I got there. We went to a chicken place that's a lot like Babe's Chicken in Carrollton. They bring you the chicken, and then you get all you can eat vegatable sides. After our feast, we went back to the house and, of course, I fell asleep. I woke up just in time for dinner! haha. David and I went to Domino's to pick up some pizza and brought it back to the house. After dinner, David, Micah, Jeremy, and I played basketball at the apartments' new basketball court. We didn't realize it, but Josh had been trying to call us while we were playing basketball, so we decided to go pick him and James up and go to Taco Bueno (only because we don't have one in College Station). So we sat around and talked at Bueno for a little while, then went to Josh's Dorm. Josh gave us the tour, but I couldn't stay for long because it was already getting late and I needed to get back to David and Kristen's house for the night. We woke up this morning, and unfortunately, Kristen had to work. David and I swapped out watching Ava while we got ready for church. We drove out to Roby and went to church. It's neat going there and everyone knows who you are, even though I hardly ever go there. It's like even when I go to Abilene, I have a church family. I had to hurry and leave church so we could get back to College Station by 7:00pm, but Ava is so darn cute that everyone had to hold her and tell her goodbye as we walked out. We left Roby, got back to Abilene, got some quick lunch, and started on our way back to College Station. We finally made it back after a very long 5 hour drive. It was good to see family; I was really starting to miss them.

No comments: