Monday, August 24, 2009

This is the first meal I made living on my own...I think I'm going to make it!



Today I woke up at about 9:30am and went to A&M to fill out an application to be an EMT for A&M EMS. After that I went to Blinn to try to hurry my financial aid along...Ugh they're so slow! After I got all the boring stuff out of the way, Micah, Conner, Jeremy, and A.J. came over to the house and we watched the Office. Then we went to guys' dorm for a while. I came back home and did a load of laundry. Oh, I made my bed this morning too! Mom won't believe I'm doing all of this on my own.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

First of all how do you already have laundry to do??? and second why in the world would you ever make your bed!?!?!

David said...

Yeah, I'm with Kristen, why start now!!!

Paul Ayres said...

haha. I brought Laundry from home to do here because I didn't finish. And Conner and I made a bet to see how long I could keep my bed made.