Thursday, March 11, 2010

Running from Roaches

Last night, I went into the bathroom and saw a cockroach just chilling right on the edge of the cabinet door. I decide I better slam it shut really quick to kill it. Bad decision! As soon as I closed the cabinet door, the roach ran from it and started flying. I'm stuck in this bathroom with a roach flying around me. Now, I don't mind roaches when there just there or walking around, but flying roaches freak me out! I see it fly down to my side so I turn around but I can't find where it went. I finally walk by the mirror and see the roach on my back! I immediately start yelling, "Someone help me... QUICK!" Patrick comes running out of the MANCAVE and is trying to figure out whats wrong. Michael also comes out of his room to figure out what all the yelling is about (I think I found this more shocking than the roach being on me). I tell Patrick to get the roach off of my back and turn around for him to get it off. Then Amos yells from the MANCAVE, "It's on your front!" I look down and it's right there. Finally Patrick flicks it off of me and the thing goes crawling under the fridge. Michael sprayed some stuff under the fridge and killed it. What a night!

So I decided I had better get in shape to prepare for the day the roaches invade the house. I ran 2.7 miles this afternoon and did some pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and weight lifting. I'm a little tired, but I'm still going to play tennis with Tyler tonight. Bring it on roaches!

No comments: