Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chef Paul

I decided to be a chef today. I made some parmasan baked tilapia and steamed some veggies for lunch, and it was actually good! Best thing is that it's only around 400 calories. I've been shopping better and exercising so that I can lose some weight. I want to get down to 220 by this summer so I don't feel bad about taking my shirt off at the pool, haha. Here's a picture of my lunch:

David and I are going to try to train for a half marathon in December. So far we haven't been very successful, but we'll pick up the pace. I'm really aiming to get in better shape over this summer so I can be ready for the recruit fire academy in the fall. I've heard that you can run a half marathon after you're done with the academy so I figure I better start now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul, Why not scallops? LOL!!