Sunday, April 4, 2010

Leadership Training for Christ

LTC is over and done with!!! Micah, James, Conner, and I signed up for LTC Security this year thinking it would be all fun and not too much work. Well, it was still fun, but it was a lot more work than I expected. From noise complaints, to kids peeing off of balconies, to kids running around on the roof of the 13 story building, to kids throwing 2 liter soda bottles and soda cans at cars from their balconies, to people pulling fire alarms... it was a long and tiring weekend! Now, I get to wake up for work at 6:40 tomorrow morning.

Security set aside, it was truly a blessing to see all of the kids at the convention praising God with the many talents that were showcased. Going back this year really made me miss participating in it. I miss that opportunity to use my talents. I realize that as I get older, I will start using those talents that I developed in LTC to lead the church. Leadership Training for Christ actually works.

No comments: